Recipe Submitted by @ momsnthekitchen
- Skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 2 T almond flour
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 t salt
- 1 t garlic granules
- 1 t Italian seasoning (Frontier Co-op)
- 1 t oregano
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded mozzarella
- 3 (or so) T marinara sauce (i used Primal Kitchen garlic marinara)
- Pour a small amount of marinara to the bottom of your baking dish and swish around until the bottom of the pan is coated.
- Whisk egg in one bowl and combine dry ingredients (almond flour, parm, herbs and seasoning) in a second bowl.
- Generously coat chicken breasts in egg then Parmesan mixture and carefully place on top of marinara.
- Bake at 425 for 40 minutes but set your timer for 35! Add shredded mozzarella on top and bake for last 5 minutes. I added more mozzarella when the time was up and covered with a lid to melt while i toasted some garlic bread.
- Serve with Banza penne and Primal Kitchen garlic marinara or Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi and mixed vegetables sautéed in 4th & Heart garlic ghee