Chicken Teriyaki Wings (Farm Hub Style) by @coldwater_farmhub
This recipe is paleo, gluten-free, kid approved too from our friends @coldwater_farmhub!
- 2 lb. raw chicken wings
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos, tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (approx 3 oranges)
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch or arrowroot
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Pat dry wings with a paper towel, season the wings to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix the coconut aminos, orange juice, honey, garlic and hot pepper sauce in a saucepan and bring to a light boil over medium-high heat.
- Mix the tapioca starch with 1 tablespoon of water and pour into the sauce, whisk until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Open oven and Brush the chicken wings generously with the teriyaki sauce, flip over and coat the other side and put back in the oven
- Bake another 15 to 20 minutes, turn wings again and coat again in sauce
- Eat & enjoy!!