@cocospaleokitchen Grilled Korean Beef Ribs
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 10 min
T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
1/2 cup coconut aminos
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl or ziplock bag. Add Korean cut ribs and toss to coat well.
- Marinate in fridge at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Let ribs sit at room temp for 30 min before cooking.
- Turn your BBQ & warm it up on with medium flame.
- Place ribs on grill and cook 5 minutes on each side. Done. Easy peasy!
- Serve with your favorite sides - I like cauliflower rice and roasted veggies!