Not-So-Basic Zoodles with Grass-Fed Beef by @ShutTheKaleUp
Jeanette, the face behind @ShutTheKaleUp (and longtime friend of Buy Ranch Direct), has crafted the perfect pasta dish that's quick, simple, and great for sneaking veggies into your kids' dinner!
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- Pink salt
- Lots of minced garlic
- 1/4 chopped onion
- Diced wild shrooms
- 3 small zucchinis for zoodles
- Rao's Homemade marinara sauce
- Heat your pan to medium, add the onions and garlic.
- Once it starts to smell fragrant, I add the beef and spices.
- Shrooms go in after the meat has browned, once they’re tender add the sauce (I only use 1/2 the container).
- Bring it to a light boil, stir it for a couple minutes and turn off the heat.
- Make the pasta as directed on the package (I used Jovial Foods brown rice spaghetti).
- I also made zoodles and in a separate pan, I sauté them with avocado oil and salt. *don’t cover the pan because you don’t want them soggy.* (This is how i get the kids to eat more veggies and they love it)
- Once the spaghetti and zoodles are done, put a little bit of both in a bowl and add the ragù.
- Top with hemp seeds and fresh basil. It was a major hit. Definitely gonna keep it on rotation!